Thursday, November 1, 2012

Shift of focus!


I really like going to conferences, not necessarily because I want to attend the different sessions, but because its a great arena to meet up with users and people interested in the same stuff as I am. Yesterday I attended CouchConf in Berlin, which was a lot of fun. I got to meet old friends, people I've only talked to on IRC (so fun to get a face behind the nick) and new people!

As part of attending CouchConf I spent some time talking to Matt Ingenthron about our SDKs, so I'm happy to announce that as of today I'm going to spend a significant amount of time working on our clients. Up until now I've done most of my contributions to the clients on my spare time, so I'm really looking forward to be able to spend my entire day trying to make your life easier.

No comments:

Post a Comment